Opening our doors in early 2019, Sorced is the freshest face on the Canberra food scene.
We have a market stall at the Niche Markets at the Fyshwick Market to enable you to taste our creations and pick up your online orders.
Our promise is to deliver outstanding food, sourced from Canberra’s best suppliers, at affordable prices.
We guarantee our food has no additives or preservatives as we only want to provide you with food that is good for the body and soul.
At our stall we offer a range of gourmet sandwiches and satisfying salads along with delicious weekly specials. Follow our Instagram (sorcedau) to get updates of our weekly specials.
In the near future plan to offer an array of take home meals that can feed you or the whole family at an affordable price. Watch this space… tantalising food coming soon!
- Fresh hand made pastas
- Fresh filled pastas
- Fresh Gnocci and risottos
- Beautiful vegatarian and meat pasta sauces
- Beautiful fresh sides and appitisers
- Lovely single double or family meails like saltibocca with your choice of sides, slow cooked lamb ragu with parmesan pollenta, and many many more
- Crossing the vast sub continent we have researched different styles of food.
- We offer exotic spiced dishes and rices to feast on.
South East Asia
- Fresh vietnamese, thai and other salads
- Freshly made curry pastes and sauces
- Beautiful full curries to simple re-heat at home
- Vegetarian or meat
- From noodles to hot and spicy stir fries we have it all.
- Cantonese to Shezwan cooking oer choices are amazing.
- Tell us how much heat you can handle and leave the rest to us.
Look through our menus and choose to try something new. Then simply place the order and leave the rest to us.
“Without a doubt some of the best food I have ever eaten. Beats takeway food by a country mile..”Ken Lewis
“When the kids are playing sport after school, it is great to have a fresh healthy meal ready form them so quickly. By the time the fresh pasta is cooked and the sauce is reheated, we are eating in 10 miuntes. I could not ask for more.”Kim